1. How do I vote and comment?
Those functions demand that you have a working account and are logged in. It is free, simple and quick to create a own account.
2. The sound doesn't work in the movies in Windows XP.
Upgrade Windows XP to Service Pack 2 on windows update, this is a very important update in other aspects aswell. This will do that you get the windows media player version 9. You can upgrade further to version 10 on the same website.
3. The sound doesn't work in the clips under Windows 2000
Upgrade the media player to Media Player 9. If you are worried about the behaviour being changed we recommend you also install a href="http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=82303&package_id=84358">Media Player Classic which is a great freeware alternative to the media player.
4. I cant find a clip I'm looking for.
Try using the search function, if you cannot find the movie there it can be possible that it is no longer available.
5. The clips stop playing or the brower crashes
6. I have a question that isnt answered here.
Use the contact function to get in touch with the crew on FrozenHippo.com